Arcoche is a company that not only selling electric car accessories but also have our own factory. All the products will be manufactured by our professional technicians to ensure that every process from production to the hands of consumers meets the highest standards.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "device information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
1) “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2) "Log files" track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. 3) “web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (such as your credit/debit card number), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “order information”.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
1) We will not use the collection of users’ personal information as the main purpose. 2) Communicate with you; 3) Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; 4) We use the information we collect to enhance your experience of our website and our products and services; 5) We do not rent or sell this information to any third-party. 6) Without your consent, we will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising.
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We only share your personal information with Shopify and Google. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you, you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site, you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In addition, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Communications with our website are all conducted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Through our use of SSL encryption technology, all information communicated between you and our website is secured.
5. DO NOT TRACK Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6.YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES Depending on where you live, you may have some or all of the rights listed below in relation to your personal information. However, these rights are not absolute, may apply only in certain circumstances and, in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
1) Right to Access / Know You may have a right to request access to personal information that we hold about you, including details relating to the ways in which we use and share your information. How? To request a copy of your personal data from Arcoche, either: * use the ‘Download your data’ tool in your account Privacy Settings * or contact us When you download your data you will receive the information about your data that Arcoche has to provide under applicable laws. If you would like more information about how we process your personal data, you can contact us.
2) Right to Delete You may have a right to request that we delete personal information we maintain about you. How? There are several ways you can delete personal data from Arcoche: * To remove order content from your profile, select the relevant order and choose to remove it. For example, you can log into our store and go to the profile page to check “my orders” then pick up the one that you want to remove. * To request deletion of your other personal data from Arcoche (and thus close your account), you can contact us to request deletion or reach out to customer support via our email email@example.com
3) Right to Correct You may have a right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information we maintain about you. How? You can edit your User Data under “Edit profile” in your account or by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Right of Portability You may have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party, in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions. How? For information about how to exercise the right to portability, see “Right to Access/Know” above.
5) Right to Opt out of Sale or Sharing or Targeted Advertising You may have a right to direct us not to "sell" or "share" your personal information or to opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes considered to be "targeted advertising", as defined in applicable privacy laws. Please note that if you visit our Site with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled, depending on where you are, we will automatically treat this as a request to opt-out of the "sale" or "sharing" of information for the device and browser that you use to visit the Site. How? You can exercise your right to opt out in your account Privacy Settings under “Tailored Ads”. If you do not have an account or are not logged in, you can also opt-out by clicking the 'Your Privacy Choices' link at the footer of our website.
6) Withdrawal of Consent Where we rely on consent to process your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw this consent. How? To withdraw your consent, you can: * Adjust the relevant control in the app * Or contact us
7) Appeal You may have a right to appeal our decision if we decline to process your request. You can do so by replying directly to our denial.
8) Managing Communication Preferences We may send you promotional emails, and you may opt out of receiving these at any time by using the unsubscribe option displayed in our emails to you. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders that you have made.
9) Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority As a data subject, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a data protection violation. The competent supervisory authority with regard to data protection issues is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company's registered office is located. The following link provides a list of data protection officers and their contact details:https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html. You may exercise any of these rights where indicated on our Site or by contacting us using the contact details provided below. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity, such as your email address or account information, before providing a substantive response to the request. In accordance with applicable laws, You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us. We will respond to your request in a timely manner as required under applicable law. We use Shopify's ad services such as Shopify Audiences to help personalize the advertising you see on third party websites. To restrict Shopify merchants that use these ad services from using your personal information for such services, visit https://privacy.shopify.com/en.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below: email@example.com
Your personal information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (also known as the "Right to Know"), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. DATA RETENTION When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency. We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Arcoche Service and for Arcoche's legitimate and essential business purposes, such as:
* maintaining the performance of the Arcoche Service
* making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings
* complying with our legal obligations
* resolving disputes
Here are some of the categories of our retention periods:
*Data retained until you remove it
It's your right to request that we delete certain of your personal data. See the section on 'Right to Delete' in Point 2 of Section 6 "Your rights and choices' for more information.
*Data that expires after a specific period of time
We have set certain retention periods it's so that some data expires after a specific period of time.
*Data retained until your Arcoche account is deleted
We keep some data until your Arcoche account is deleted. When your Arcoche account is deleted, your data is deleted or anonymous.
*Data retained for extended time periods for limited purposes
After your account is deleted, we keep some data for a longer time period but for very limited purposes because of legal or financial, such as to be the proof of order refunds/order claim etc. Criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
* What is the appropriate retention period to carry out our purpose? Our systems are designed to automatically 'age out' data based on a defined retention period. We choose the retention period based on its legitimate business purpose.
* Do we need to keep data to ensure the service that users expect? We keep personal data for an appropriate period to deliver a personalized service to our users over time. We typically keep streaming history for the life of an account, for example, provide related products based on users usually browse from the website.
* Are users able to update or delete the data themselves? Where users are able to see and update the personal data themselves, we keep the information for as long as the user chooses.
* Do we need to keep the data to uphold our rules and keep our service safe? We may keep data that has been removed from the Arcoche for a limited period of time. This is:
* to help ensure user safety
* to protect against harmful content on our platform
* to take action with reports of intellectual property infringement This also helps us investigate potential breaches of our User Guidelines and Platform Rules.
* Is Arcoche subject to a legal or contractual obligation to keep or delete the data? Examples include mandatory data retention laws, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation or data kept for the purposes of litigation. Conversely, we will remove unlawful content if the law requires us to do so.
8. MINORS The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us via email email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.